We design gardens for your home or business. Whether your project is of large, small or undetermined scale, we can work with you to create and realize your vision.
A typical garden design cycle often includes the following:
- We meet at your home or business to review and discuss the property and your goals. At this point we will discuss your style, vision and budget.
- Next we will review the landscape, measure, photograph, and record the current conditions.
- Working with you we will look at possible landscape designs and solutions as well as inspirational photographs and drawings that fit within your scope and vision.
- We create a concept and discuss it with you, incorporating your suggestions and revising until we've settled on the outlines of a garden plan.
- We meet to review the garden plan, which includes a planting plan, plant list and reference images.
GARDEN COACHING AND CONSULATIONS
· Garden Coaching - for clients who are interested in expanding their personal garden skills. Learn to identify plants, fertilize, prune, plan a section of your garden and care for a specific plant or your whole garden.
· Personal Consultations - for clients who want fresh insights into what they can achieve in their garden without committing to a full design. A consultation can cover any aspect of gardening or design including layout changes and plant suitability or how to approach a specific problem or opportunity.